DRN CD 1,2
- Disc 1
- Slam Swirl
- Cruise Together January 1990 | Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Under My Skin June 1993 | Odense, Denmark
- The Heat June 1992 | Sydney, Australia
- Blame It On The Moon June 1992 | Sydney, Australia
- Mix It Up June 1992 | Melbourne, Australia
- Rainbow Child June 1992 | Melbourne, Australia
- Lover August 1990 | London, England
- World Has A Heart Too August 1990 | Glasgow, Scotland
- Slam August 1990 | Liverpool, England
- Burnin’ Love July 1993 | Gothenburg, Sweden
- Tiger In A Dress December 1989 | Hamburg, Germany
- Halfway Around The World June 1993 | Portland, OR, USA
- Stronger Than Steel / All My Lovin’ July 1993 | Visby, Sweden
- Takin’ It To The Streets June 1992 | Melbourne, Australia
- Love Don’t Work That Way August 1993 | London, England
- Baby Don’t Fade June 1992 | Adelaide, Australia
- Disc 2
- Ritual June 1992 | Sydney, Australia
- Forgot To Make Her Mine July 1993 | Visby, Sweden
- Chill Out March 1992 | Portland, OR, USA
- I’m So Sorry July 1993 | Stockholm, Sweden
- Come Back Baby July 1993 | Varberg, Sweden
- Salt Of Joy August 1990 | London, England
- Let It Go April 1991 | Portland, OR, USA
- Tamin’ The Wild Nights June 1992 | Melbourne, Australia
- Make It Easy June 1992 | Melbourne, Australia
- Get To You August 1990 | Prague, Czechoslovakia
- Color This Hour July 1990 | Portland, OR, USA
- You Can Leave Your Hat On June 1992 | Sydney, Australia
- Baby Now I June 1992 | Sydney, Australia
- Woman August 1990 | London, England
- Takin’ It To The Streets
- Seven Sisters Road July 1993 | Visby, Sweden
- Long Way To Go October 1992 | Portland, OR, USA
Released in 1997 through Dan Pred’s video production company Videomedia – it was only available by mail order.
The album is a real treat for DRN fans and is everything the Mixin’ It Up Best Of should have been – 2 CDs, 33 songs and a running time of over 2 and a half hours – and including unreleased tracks
This album takes in Dan Reed concerts across the world from 1989 to 1993 and features songs not on any album – “Color This Hour”, “Woman”, and “Takin’ It To The Streets” (Doobie Brothers cover).
A live video of the New Year’s Eve Portland Show in 1991 was also released as “Live At Last!”.
The track ‘The Salt Of Joy’ was recorded at the Town & Country Club, London on August 22 1990 – Blake’s birthday. I was at this gig, right at the very front of the stage. You can hear the audience singing ‘Happy Birthday’ at the beginning of the song (although the CD is incorrectly split – it appears at the end of track 5 instead of as the beginning of track 6).
Three limited edition posters were available – the artwork insert of the CD; a complete live show list; and a Generator poster.
A merchandise insert that came with the CD showed a re-connection of sorts of Dan Pred, Blake Sakamoto, and Dan Reed. The Adrenaline Sky Live in New York CD, Generator CD (produced by Dan Reed), and “Live At Last” VHS video were available to purchase from Videomedia.